1. General definitions and purpose
Site – means the website https://ovibees.com/ with all its subpages (of the form https://ovibees.com/page), and all its subdomains (of the form https://subdomain.ovibees.com/) .
The owner of the site is OviBees Ventures based in Washington, DC 20005, 1500 K St NW Suite 200, United States.
Personal data – means any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person – the data subject; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. The persons concerned are all ite users.
Processing of personal data – means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Personal data operator – means the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of personal data processing. The data operator is SALIDA DEL SOL SRL
The general legal framework is represented by the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data 2016/679 (“GDPR”) applicable in the European Union, as well as the applicable national legislation (Law 190/2018 ).
The regulations of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (“GDPR”) are extremely important to us and in this sense we inform you that we treat the collection and management of personal data with responsibility.
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have sent us, including in order to exercise the rights you have, as mentioned below, you can contact us at the e-mail address »
2. Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the Site and interact with it, we will process your personal data, such as:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address, phone number;
- billing address;
- delivery address (if applicable);
- other necessary data, for example for enrolling in a course;
- IP address;
- other information collected through the cookies used by the Site,
that you provide directly in the context of:
- contacting by email / contact form available on the Site / by phone;
- the option to subscribe to the newsletter;
- enrolling in a course;
- writing a comment on the Site;
- using the Site in any other way.
3. Purposes and bases of processing
If you are a visitor to the Website, the Website owner processes your personal data as follows:
- for the development of the contractual relationship, respectively for: taking over/validating the registration for a course/event through the registration form on the Website, informing you about the status of the registration, delivery of materials related to the course/scheduling a therapy/counseling/coaching & mentoring session; Legal basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and the owner of the Website, defined in the Terms and Conditions. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of carrying out contractual relations between you and the owner of the Site and implicitly the impossibility of providing services/products by the owner of the Site to you.
- for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on the site owner in the context of the services provided through the Site (eg: tax obligations). Legal basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary based on legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. Refusal to provide data may result in the operator being unable to comply with his legal obligations and therefore unable to provide you with services through the Site.
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, by means of remote communication means (e-mail, sms) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by the Website owner, such as newsletters/newsletters to which Website visitors subscribe voluntary. Legal basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it. You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by checking the appropriate box at the time of account creation or, as the case may be, by completing and checking the appropriate box in the form for subscribing to the newsletter available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications/newsletters, you can use the unsubscribe option at the end of each e-mail/sms containing commercial communications. Additionally, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will have no consequences for you.
- to respond to questions made by email / contact form / by phone about the activity of the Site Owner as well as to respond to any comments, proposals or requests; Legal basis: Your processing for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the operator to provide answers to the users of the Site in order to permanently improve their experience, including by solving various comments, questions or notifications.
- for the purpose of carrying out various analyses, reports on the way the Website operates, to ensure the correct functioning of the Website, to create profiles of consumer preferences, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Website. Legal basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the Website owner to permanently improve the customer experience on the Website and to ensure the correct functioning of the Website. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary.
4. The duration for which we process your data
As a principle, we will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
We will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationships and after their termination according to our legal obligations (e.g., in the case of supporting financial-accounting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the date of the end of the financial year in the course in which they were drawn up).
In order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Site owner in the context of the services provided through the Site, it will store the data processed in this regard for the entire period indicated by the legal provisions.
If you withdraw your consent for data processing for marketing purposes, the Website owner will immediately stop processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out on the basis of the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
The data processed to answer your questions by email / contact form / telephone about the activity of the Website Owner as well as to respond to any comments, proposals or requests are stored based on the legitimate interest of the Website Owner for the strictly necessary period the fulfillment of these aforementioned purposes, but not more than 3 years (taking into account the general legal limitation period).
Regarding the data processed for the purpose of improving the experience offered on the Site, the details about the way the cookie modules work are offered by the Cookies Policy ».
5. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, the Website owner may disclose your data to partners, who support the Website owner in carrying out the activity through the Website (for example, courier companies, IT service providers or accounting), or to public authorities central/local, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for awarding prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by the owner of the Website through the Website;
- to maintain, customize and improve the Site and the services provided through it;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitor usage and activity trends, develop security features and authenticate users;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
In all cases, your data will be transmitted to third parties with whom the website owner has entered into Personal Data Processing Agreements, ensuring that these partners comply with all standards for safe data processing and that they process data exclusively for the purposes of which were intended for them.
At the same time, to the extent that you choose to follow our activity or interact through social networks, your personal data will also be processed by them. We recommend that you review the Privacy Policies of the social networks accessed.
6. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided is not transferred internationally to third countries that are not subject to GDPR regulations on personal data.
As an exception, we collaborate with the MailChimp service with which the Current Site manages a list of subscribers. The transfer to MailChimp is carried out under the Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission along with other additional guarantees implemented by MailChimp and under an Agreement on the processing of personal data. Read here » details about MailChimp’s data processing policy.
As an exception, Google Forms is a Google service that processes course registration forms. The transfer to Google Forms is carried out pursuant to the Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission along with other additional guarantees implemented by Google Forms and pursuant to an Agreement regarding the processing of personal data. Read here » details about the data processing policy of Google Forms.
7. Your rights
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from the Website owner regarding the processing of personal data, as well as access to this data or to information regarding processing activities such as the manner in which the data is processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or the duration of data storage, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by the owner of the Website of inaccurate personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The correction/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were sent, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to data deletion, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- the data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons;
- if the personal data were processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
- the personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services according to Union law or the internal law under which the operator is subject.
It is possible that, following the data deletion request, the Site owner will anonymize this data (thereby depersonalizing it) and continue processing it for statistical purposes under these conditions.
The operator will proceed to delete the data, if there is no other reason for processing the data, in accordance with the legal provisions.
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person contests the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than for direct marketing purposes), for the time interval in which it is checked whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in a machine-readable format, as well as (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by to the owner of the Website to another data operator, to the extent that the two are compatible from a technical point of view and under the conditions provided by law.
- the right to opposition regarding processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
- for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is, provided that the data concerning him/her are processed based on the legitimate interest of the Website owner, except in cases where the Website owner can demonstrate that he has legitimate and compelling reasons which justifies the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the persons concerned or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, if the data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affect him in -a significant measure; The website owner does not use the profiling of data subjects for the purpose of making automated individual decisions that have effects on them.
- the right to withdraw your consent for processing. You can withdraw your consent by sending an email to email@example.com.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, as well as to resolve any complaints amicably, please contact us at the email address »