1. General definitions, application and purpose
Website – means the website https://ovibees.com/ with all its subpages (of the form https://ovibees.com/page), and all its subdomains (of the form https://subdomain.ovibees.com/).The owner of the site is OviBees Ventures based in
The owner of the site is OviBees Ventures based in Washington, DC 20005, 1500 K St NW Suite 200, United States.
User – is any person who accesses the Site https://ovibees.com/ for any reason and who has or obtains access to the content of the Site or materials/services/products through the Site, independent of the creation and use of an account on the Site.
The following information is intended to inform users of the Site about the placement, use and management of cookies by the Owner on the Site.
Cookies refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An Internet cookie (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on a user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are set by a request from a web-server (such as the one hosting this site) to a browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge or others).
Once set, cookies have a fixed lifetime and remain “passive”.
Cookies do not contain software, viruses or spyware.
Cookies will not access information on the hard drive of the user on whose device they are installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- the name of the cookie and
- the content or value of the cookie.
Technically, only the web-server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web-server.
2. For what purposes are cookies used through this site? How long do cookies last?
Cookies used on this site:
- Platform cookies provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user; these cookies are used indefinitely; the site also uses an e-shopping platform (WooCommerce), with which products can be purchased from the site; it is necessary to have these cookies enabled in order to shop on the site;
- Analytics cookies – Details on how these https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US.
- Third party cookies – third party cookies (e.g. Google Forms embeds; YouTube embeds; other embeds such as those from social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others). Sometimes, in order to make it easier to navigate the site, it may be useful not to have a YouTube clip shown on YouTube. com, via link from the current site to YouTube, but the clip to be seen on the current site via embed/embed; however, when visiting a YouTube embed code page, data about the visitor will automatically be sent to YouTube and YouTube may place a cookie; similarly, Google Forms/social networks such as Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/other social networks/other sites may place cookies in the browser; there is no default duration of third party cookies, this may vary;
- Advertising/marketing cookies – for the purpose of displaying sponsored advertisements on social networks such as Facebook/Google Ads/Retargeting; at the time of writing, there are no such cookies on the site, but the owner reserves the right to introduce such cookies at any time, subject to prior notice;
3. What categories of cookies are used through this site?
Strictly necessary cookies – There are certain cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the site. Without these cookies the use of the site becomes impossible or certain functionalities of the site become unavailable. The following strictly necessary cookies are placed on the site:
- Comment cookies (for WordPress);
Cookies for marketing and statistics
- Google Analytics cookies – These are user analysis cookies, and inform the website owner whether a specific website user has visited/used this website before. These cookies are only used for statistical/marketing purposes.
- Third party cookies used only on certain pages of the website (Google Forms, YouTube; sometimes Facebook/Instagram/Twitter embed).
4. What kind of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
5. Browser settings for cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used for browsing this website is used by more than one person, you may consider setting it to delete individual browsing data each time the browser is closed.
6. How can cookies be turned off?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies will not make this website difficult to visit, but there may be some inconsistencies in registering for a course (this is stored in a cookie, which does not allow you to fill in a form twice) or some difficulty in commenting on blog articles.
However, the site can be visited with cookies disabled, and for course registration, if you encounter errors, you can contact the site owner for manual course registration.
Users can set their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific website.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings can usually be accessed in the “options” or “preferences” menu of the browser.
To understand these settings, the following link may be useful:
7. How can you see what cookies this site is sending to you?
https://www.cookieserve.com/ (enter ovibees.com)
https://www.cookiemetrix.com/ (enter ovibees.com)
Please note that only Google Analytics cookies are used on the homepage. On other pages we have detailed above what other types of cookies may be used (third party, blog comments).
8. Other information
If you have any further questions about how cookies are used through this site, please contact us using the details on the contact email.